All topics and posts related to Advertising and Marketing

Moderator: Global Moderator

By RBarreto
#1030 I had a question for all Wholesale Investors who have been actively investing for years in the Morris County NJ area...what marketing strategies have worked best for you and which one marketing strategy has worked the least?

Thanks in Advanced!  :beer
By RyanPal
#1031 i dont think it's morris county specific on my end.  also, i don't think there's one magic bullet, however, direct mail does well, referrals, bandit signs, and web site leads are some of the better producers.

our experience, although only tried once, was newspaper ads did very poorly.
By RBarreto
#1033 Referrals & handing out business cards at my work place has been pretty helpful in generating leads. None have closed or been put UC but I've gotten practice talking to sellers. This week I will be putting up bandit signs, lets see how it goes. But overall I get the idea of being consistent with my marketing. And really focusing 100% one a few routes rather than 100 routes at once.

Thank You both!
By RyanPal
#1034 it's a numbers game. 

-how many sellers have you talked to?
-how many offers have you made?
-have you done any other forms of marketing (direct mail etc.), if so how many were sent out?
By Arod_Yankees
RBarreto wrote:I had a question for all Wholesale Investors who have been actively investing for years in the Morris County NJ area...what marketing strategies have worked best for you and which one marketing strategy has worked the least?

Thanks in Advanced!  :beer

how has your marketing been working for you? where have you been targeting and what has your response rate been?