Directory list of real estate attorney's, title companies, private/hard money lenders, wholesalers, cash buyers and more.

Moderator: Global Moderator

By Admin
#110 Wholesalers!  Post your contact information below. This will enable the cash buyers of the board to connect with you for inventory that you have (or will have) available.

Wholesalers List:

RyanPal  (Ryan Paliukaitis)
ryan@ryanpal.com
973-551-8210
www.DirtCheapHomesNJ.com

Leosean89  (Clara)
leosean89@yahoo.com
201-364-9960

OraneW (Orane)
orane.williams@gmail.com
908-656-5375

Pmed (Phil)
Webuyit4cash@gmail.com
908-684-1955

petevigs1265 (Pete Vigliotti)
South Jersey & Philadelphia wholesaler
609-451-0591
sevenstringinvestments@gmail.com

tahmad7785 (Tariq Ahmad)
732 822 5918
tariq.r.ahmad@gmail.com

scostell (Scott Costello)
973-910-1001
scott@scottybuys.com
http://www.ScottyBuys.com
http://www.WeBuyNjHouses.com

keymommy2000 (Quierra Reed)
Philadelphia, PA,(Bucks county)
Bethlehem, Pa(northampton county)
Middlesex County
Investnyounow@gmail.com
(609) 362-2621

Jodyd (Jody Dents)
replatforms@gmail.com
Onyx Enterprises LLC
(469) 249-2770
Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By RyanPal
#120 Cash buyers of the board.  Please sign up for my VIP buyers list at http://www.DirtCheapHomesNJ.com (residential) and www.DirtCheapBuildings.com (commercial) to receive wholesale properties directly to your email. 

You may also contact me at:

ryan@ryanpal.com
973-551-8210

I look forward to doing business with you.

ps - whoelsalers please sign up as well.  i'm always open to co-wholesaling
By Leosean89
#495   I am  a wholesaler in Hudson county,Essex county and union county.let me know what you are looking for,
You may contact me through
Email :leosean89@ yahoo.com

Phone number:201-364-9960

Looking forward working with you guys!!!

Clara
By RyanPal
#627 [quote="OraneW"]
Hi everyone I'm a wholesaler in the union county area

Feel free to reach me via email orane.williams@gmail.com

Phone 908-656-5375
[/quote]

welcome! please put me on your buyers list and i will do the same for co-wholesaling.  :beer
By Pmed
#664 Please contact me if you are a cash buyer that has interest in single family properties in Northern NJ.
Morris, Sussex, Warren, Passaic counties.

[Webuyit4cash@gmail.com]

Phil
908-684-1955
By Praise reai estate
#673 we are investors and do have multiple housing to choose from if you are interested of purchasing houses, we have a  great  deal for you. There is only one way to find out if we can help you with a great deal and that is to contact us.
609 334 0985
slogah25@gmail.com
By Kevmitch12
#705 My name is Kevin Mitchell and I am a wholesaler in the Southern New Jersey area.  I currently live in Glassboro, however my hometown is located just five minutes from Ocean City.  I am ambitious, hard working, and will do everything in my power to create successful situations for all parties involved. 

I can be reached via email or telephone:

kevmitch12@yahoo.com
(609) 432-1111

Looking forward to hearing from you!
            Best Regards
By jamie_r
#706 [quote="Kevmitch12"]
My name is Kevin Mitchell and I am a wholesaler in the Southern New Jersey area.  I currently live in Glassboro, however my hometown is located just five minutes from Ocean City.  I am ambitious, hard working, and will do everything in my power to create successful situations for all parties involved. 

I can be reached via email or telephone:

kevmitch12@yahoo.com
(609) 432-1111

Looking forward to hearing from you!
            Best Regards
[/quote]

south jersey with a strong presence on the forum!
By petevigs1265
#732 Hello Everyone!

First post on this site, found via backpage looking for deals  :D 

My name is Pete Vigliotti and I'm a new wholesaler in South Jersey.  I currently reside in Marlton, but i know all surrounding areas very well and can dig up great deals for flippers or landlords!  I have a couple in the works right now that should be under contract in the next couple of weeks.  Cash Buyer's get at me!

I also can dig up deals in the Philadelphia area as well if anyone is interested.

609-451-0591
sevenstringinvestments@gmail.com
By keymommy2000
#859 Hello :banana

My name is Quierra Reed, i am a wholesaler in the Mercer County Area (Central NJ) i'm looking to do some deals in the Mercer County Area, Philadelphia, PA,(Bucks county) Bethlehem, Pa(northampton county), also Middlesex County. I am looking for cash buyers looking to deal in each of those counties, buyers to buy&hold properties, and also for a quick wholesale deal... Please contact me via email, thank you

Investnyounow@gmail.com
(609) 362-2621
By krb527
#1015 Hello Everybody,

I am brand new to Wholesaling and REI.  I am trying to self educate myself the best I can, but if anyone would like to send me over some advice, suggestions, and best practices for beginners, that would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted at my email: krb527@hotmail.com

Thanks
Kyle